"The pleasure of all reading is doubled when one is with another who shares the same books." ~ Katherine Mansfield

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

"Pilgrim's Progress"

Oh, my gosh, how are you all doing with "Pilgrim's Progress." I just started reading it after attending two Shakespeare plays the previous weekend. I honestly thought that I was still listening to Shakespeare. There definitely is a lot of similiarities. It is not an easy read, probably the hardest I have read so far. Several of you have asked me if we are going to read Book One and Book Two. I originally thought that we would read both books as there are not very long but considering the depth of the book I think that we will stick to Book One and then discuss whether we want to read Book Two or not. I did watch the children's video of Book One which is in our church Library. I puts it all into perspective. I have bursitis in my shoulder so I have not been able to do much but read. Hope your week is going well. I have put Summer's Blog on our blog list so you may quickly click to it if you choose. Summer and Tiffany have agreed to do a little seminar on spending thriftily, (couponing etc.) at our meeting in December which I feel will be very appropriate for the time. Have a great day and Happy Reading! Janie

No comments: