"The pleasure of all reading is doubled when one is with another who shares the same books." ~ Katherine Mansfield

Wednesday, January 25, 2017

A Snowy Day for Reading.......



Oh my, oh my.
 Just taking this picture has made me shiver. Well I have updated the blog, however I have lost our 2013 and 2012 book lists. I am not sure that I will ever be able to really figure out this blog thing. I just think I have it down and it eludes me. The list for 2014 so far is posted though and that is what I wanted to accomplish. 

I don't think I really enjoy this empty nest thing. I enjoy the times of having children here to mess up the snow forever coming in to warm up and dripping water on my hardwood floor. I love making hot chocolate and seeing the half made snowmen and my favorite scarf pulled around it with a carrot nose. Amiya went to Kacy's house and Beth took her kids to her own house. So, I guess I will keep working on the blog and make some chicken soup for dinner for Corkey and I. "The Memory Project" book is also calling me. I guess this is part of life, change, the part that I really don't like very much.

This was written many years ago. I am trying to blend two blogs together.

No comments: